Monday, June 24, 2013

Lodi

I know there is a song about this place, I just can't think of it at the moment.  We left home early this morning.  The sun hadn't even decided to show his face.  Because of this, I forgot to put some perishables into the trash from my fridge.  So if any of you are by the house before Thursday, could you throw it away for me?  We are staying at the Elks lodge in Woodbridge near Lodi.  The lodge here is the old country club building which overlooks a wonderful golf course.  The country club built a new building and the Elks took this one over. We went out and hunted down the visitor's center.  It's not where the gps says it is, but we found it.  This little town is very cute and I think it has moved to a destination to explore for a few days on another trip.  I have been racking my brain, trying to figure out how to post pictures I took on my ipad onto this blog.  So if anyone knows how to do it, please send me a note.  We will be leaving tomorrow for Fort Bragg.  It is raining at the moment and I am loving life!~

No comments:

Post a Comment